Mrs. Mumford’s First Grade Student Supplies- ** Label with student’s name
• 12 Large Glue Sticks to share.
• Plastic 2 pocket folder for in “Work in Progress” folder. **
• 1 inch white binder with front plastic insert pocket for student “GO Binder”
• 3 hole pencil pouch to go in front of binder to transfer money or small items from home.
• 12 Number 2 Yellow Pencils
• 1 pair Scissors (pointed tip) **
• Set of 8 Broad Tip Primary Colors Markers **
• Small Pencil Box- so it fits easily in desk. Tables will have caddies to hold some supplies.*
• Box of 24 Crayons- may need to replace in December. Crayons just seem to disappear.**
• 2-4 small-tip dry erase markers
• 2-4 small tip dry erase markers
• Empty margarine or butter box- class community map
• Small items for classroom store
No Personal Pencil Sharpeners Allowed
We also need the following donations throughout the year. I will let you know when
needed. We do not have room to store them at the school.
• Gallon and quart size zipper– ziplock baggies
• Paper Towels
• Paper Napkins
• Clorox wipes
We will need the following for art projects during the year. (Just an FYI to start saving.)
Mrs. Mumford’s class: But DO NOT bring them to school until requested: just an FYI.
• 20-Empty 2 liter soda bottles with labels removed.- 1 per student
• Seeds/Beans of various kinds for a seed collage.
• Paper shoebox for animal report diorama.
• Potting soil
• Old CD and clear CD case- friendship fish, worm unit
• Shoelaces for place value and reading star necklaces
• Colored copy paper
• Colored or white cardstock
• Small Items for classroom store- (leftovers from birthday party? Or …)