Board: Mike P., Robert C., Erin M., Shannon W., Crystal M.
Admin & Staff: Brenda H., Samantha H.
Other: Lara G.
Meeting called to order at 6:34pm by Robert C.
MOTION to approve calendar modification to make January 2 nd a holiday vacation day by Robert C., second by Mike P., ALL IN FAVOR.
Board member Joanne M. arrived at 6:47pm.
1. PTO report by Lara – Cultural day and Olympic day scheduled for March 2 nd and 3 rd .
2. Community council by Erin & Brenda – currently looking to hire aids for kindergarten
and first grade classes.
3. Principal’s report – This week is spirit week. The Zion’s Christmas tree decorating event
was very well attended. The staff Christmas party was a success. Ice skating has begun
and the kids are being fitted for cross country skis this week.
4. Lease – we are waiting for approval from the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation
5. 7 th grade committee – Review of plan development and middle school objectives.
6. Construction committee update by Brenda – review of interim loan financing from
Zions. Committee met with architect yesterday to make changes to help decrease cost
The following is our course of action for the next month:
1. Rebid and lock 3 million below 3% with USDA
2. Invite architect and USDA to next board meeting
3. Try to build and finance with Zions
4. Determination to resale property.
7. Next Meeting is 1/10/17 at 6:30 pm
Meeting adjourned at 7:51pm by Robert C.