- We believe in creating an innovative educational model that encourages inquiry and creativity through the arts.
- We believe the natural world should be used as a classroom for place-based learning across the curriculum with an emphasis on Environmental Education and sustainability.
- We believe in participating in physical education through outdoor activities such as skiing and hiking and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- We believe technology should be used to supplement learning, research, and creative projects.
- We are a National Blue Ribbon School committed to academic excellence with small class sizes dedicated to meeting the needs of each child.
To view a copy of the Soldier Hollow School Charter, click here: School Charter
To view a copy of the Charter amendments, click here: Charter Amendments