Soldier Hollow Charter School is now accepting
applications for Pre-K through Eighth
Grade for the 2019-2020 school year!
- We offer a private, tuition-based half-day or full-day Pre-K (4 year old) program.
- We offer half-day and full-day kindergarten options. Full-day kinder is tuition-based.
- We enroll students through 8th grade.
- Currently Enrolled Students:
- Parents of currently enrolled students will need to fill out a "Currently Enrolled Student(s) Intent to Return Form" and submit by February 1, 2019 (one form per household). This form is being sent home with the eldest sibling on Wed., Jan. 9, 2019. Parents are to fill out, sign, and send back with eldest sibling. The student needs to turn in to his/her teacher. Teachers will submit completed forms to office and secretaries will enter information on the computer. You may also click on the link above and print. Copies of this form are also available in the office.
- New Students:
- Parents of new students who wish to attend SHCS but who are not currently enrolled, must fill out a "New Student Intent to Enroll Application" for each new student. Click on the link and print. Hard copies are also available in the office. Applications must be received by the enrollment secretaries by March 8, 2019 no later than 2 pm. Applications may be mailed to the school or submitted in person to the office. The school address is 3444 W. 3000 S. Heber, UT 84032. Applications may also be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- Please understand that completing and submitting a "New Student Intent to Enroll Application" does not guarantee that your child will be enrolled at Soldier Hollow Charter School. It merely indicates your intention to enroll if your child is accepted.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our enrollment secretaries, Jennifer Stokey and Carolyn Kelsch, by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach them at (435) 654-1347.